Monday, August 31, 2015

And the winner is....

Hello everyone!   I write this post right after the challenge closes and it's during a very serious rainstorm in my area.  I apologize that I will not be including the pictures of the favorite picks this week.  I want to get my computer shut down.

A huge thanks to everyone that joined us and a bigger thanks to Digital Delights by Looby Lou for sponsoring.  Let's announce the winner...


#1 Rutscht
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations !  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #315 Digital Delights" in the subject box. And now for our favorite picks....

Jenee's favorite
Card by Petra 

Debbie's favorite
Card by Cally

Kris' favorite
Card by Kathy Curry

Jessi's favorite
Card by Karen C

Melissa's favorite
Card by Tip Top



Thanks again and we'll you tomorrow for another great sketch and we have SLS Lines back to sponsor us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jessi for choosing my cowbear card as our top pick! :)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...