Monday, September 28, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I think this changing season from summer to fall was a great source of inspiration for everyone.  I saw some pretty fantastic Halloween/Fall themed cards this week.  Thank you so much for sharing your lovely designs with us.

Also a huge thanks to Sami Stamps for sponsoring.  The winner is....


#7 Glenda's Cards
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Glenda!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #319 Sami Stamps" in the subject box.

Here our favorite picks this week, although, I want you all to know this is always a tough job!

Debbie's favorite
Card by Heather M



Nina's favorite
Card by Maureen


Kris & Melissa's favorite
Card by Pia



Jessi's favorite
Card by Christine




Thank you again for sharing your talent with us.  We'll see you tomorrow with a new sketch and this week's sponsor is Debbie Foster.  I'm sure she'll have a bag full of goodies.



2 comments:

  1. Congrats Glenda and thanks Jessi, for picking my card as your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Debbie, Thank you so much for picking my card as your favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...