Monday, November 23, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  I do hope you all had a great weekend.  It was a fairly quiet one for me, I hope it was for you, too.

Thank you all so much for joining us, I enjoy seeing your cards pop up in my email when you link them, it's always the highlight of my email.  I also want to say thank you Sherry Baldy for sponsoring.

This winner of this week's prize is....


#1 Mrs Miles
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner - TMS #327 Sherry Baldy" in the subject box.

And favorite picks....

Jenee's favorite
Card by Karen (#4)

Jessi and Nina's favorite
Card by Donna (#10)

Kris' favorite
Card by Annie A (#3)

Debbie's favorite
Card by Judy (#2)

Thank you again for you sharing your creativity with us.

We'll see you tomorrow for another great sketch by Debbie and returning sponsor, Sami Stamps.  Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Kris!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skippidey doo daw - thank you soooo much! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...