Monday, September 5, 2016

And the winner is.... Wait - there's three winners this week!

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is having lovely weekend and for those of us to have a long weekend I hope you're still enjoying it.  I know I'm looking forward to one more day off.  It's busy season for me and it's worse this year.

Everyone that participated this week did an amazing job with this particularly challenging sketch.  The interpretations were... well, amazing!  I want to thank our wonderful sponsors, We Are 3 and Miss Daisy Stamps.

The winner of the digital paper pack and a Miss Daisy image is....


#10 Theresa's Studio


#6 Suze


#3 Marie Flayer
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause for all 3 **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #368 We Are 3/Miss Daisy" in the subject box.

And for our favorites this week....

Wanda's favorite
Card by #8 Carla

Jenee's favorite
Card by #6 Suze

Debbie's favorite
Card by #7 Red Obsession

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Message Keeper

Have a great Monday everyone.  We'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch and DRS Designs is back to sponsor.

3 comments:

  1. Wanda,
    thank you very much.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the Happy Dance. Thanks for selecting my entry as the winner! Congrats to all the winners and favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled to have my card picked as a winner and also as Jeneee's Favourite. Thank you so much. Congrats to the other winners and favourites.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...