Monday, April 3, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us this past week - we hope it was a good one.  I see so many of you enjoyed the sketch, I enjoyed looking at your completed projects.  I'm going to keep this post very short, sweet and to the point.  Today my heart swells with pride and breaks into million pieces as my son Brendan enters the next chapter of his life.  He leaves for Navy basic training but he's been trying to make light of it for me saying it's just summer camp.  Please keep my son in your prayers and happy thoughts and me as it's one more child leaving my nest.

The winner of the $10 shopping voucher of choice is....


#11 OlgaB
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Olga!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and please enter "Winner TMS #396 TMS Voucher" in the subject box and also include the online store, Michaels, Hobby Lobby or JoAnn choice.

And our favorites this week...

Jenee's favorite
Card by #15 Donna Whitten

Wanda's favorite
Card by #19 Lucy W

Debbie's favorite
Card by #13 Marsha D

Patti's favorite
Card by #18 Cindy Major

Janice's favorite
Cards by #2 LeAnne Pugliese and #10 AJ

Melissa's favorite
Card by #10 AJ

Have a great Monday everyone.  We'll see you all tomorrow with another great sketch and our sponsor is Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my card Wanda :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners/DT Picks. Thanks you Janice and Melissa for picking me as your favorite.(^-^) ..

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...