Monday, October 9, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope you had a great weekend and maybe you're one of the lucky ones that gets a long weekend on account today is Columbus Day.  I'm not a lucky one.  But that's okay, I'm pretty sure I am joined with good company.

Thank you to all who joined us this week.  Jenee has a message to all.  In her book, you're all winners!  She emailed me and said that although we've only had a few players join the quality is sure there!  You all are getting better and better and making it very tough to pick favorites.  But before we get to that, first the randomly drawn winner for the 4 images from Bugaboo Digital Stamps....


#4 Mary Anne K
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

And of course a HUGE thanks to Bugaboo Digital stamps for providing such a wonderful prize!  I think Jodie designs get better and better with each release.

And now for the hard to pick favorites....

Janice's favorite
Card by #8 I luv scrapping too

Debbie's favorite
Card by #7 Theresa's Studio

Carol's favorite
Card by #4 Mary Anne K

Melissa's favorite
Card by #9 Pam

Patti's favorite
Card by #10 Lisa Lynn

Have a great Monday and we'll see you tomorrow with another great sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! So exciting! I am trying to figure out the process on claiming prizes, as this is my first win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite, and congrats to all the other winners. Excited to see the sketch tomorrow morning and the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Janice for selection my card as A Favorite...enjoy doing Tuesday Morning Sketches...and appreciate the recognition.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...